Another Parisienne Party

Saturday, January 12, 2013



Greetings & Welcome...Last week I gave another birthday luncheon with a Parisienne theme. It turned out truly lovely and  I wanted to share it with you.This time it was in pale pink and black.


Le Table





The black Chivari chairs I picked up at a clearance outlet and what a buy. Brand new still in the box in sets of four. I was able to get four of them for the price of one used chair on the internet. I really scored there. We bought 10 as we were in need of more dining seating.
The Side Board is covered with bunched pale pink tulle with the Eiffel Tower as the centerpiece.


The cupcakes were vanilla with a chocolate filling and a delicious marshmallow butter cream frosting.The icing recipe I got from
 Kitty at Kitty's Kozy Kitchen.  It is so delicious and simple to make and pipes beautifully. I wish I had found this recipe years ago.






1 comment:

Engageya